Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Curiosity-that which drives each individual to take a step beyond their boundaries into a vast and disturbing world of unknowns. I believe that we find an appeal to the unknown,  its mystifying and undescribable nature creates an attraction or pull-in our minds drawing the individual into wonders and excitements beyond our wildest dreams. Ever wonder why we find a mystery movie more intriguing sometimes than a drama? Or why reserved and mysterious new town person immediately draws our attention away from the regular Joes we've know for years? Its the appeal of the unknown, our ability to, just for a second enter a world where organization and timing fly out the door, where filters and boundaries are hacked into oblivion, and where spontaneaity is the conductor of the music composition of life. I am a curious person and my secret indulgence of this curiosity, one that I find as satisfying as chocolate and as fulfilling as a fine meal, is reading. Just hand me a good book and I can spend an entire day relaxing and immersing myself into its plot. Unfortunately, I have noticed a sad fact about our modern society, it produces less and less creatively compelling and well-written novels. A majority of the books one picks up either lack the ability to capture the readers attention or are just not....originalenough , to state it quite plainly, to enjoy. So thus brings me to my current journey-to continue my search for books that are engaging and worth reading and, lucky for you all my dear readers, to share my ideas and criticism of the books, stories and novels as I read away.
As always~Its all gravy Baby, Life's Lovely

No comments:

Post a Comment