Wednesday, December 19, 2012

With an Edgy Yet Classic Vibe.....Sure to Be Shocker


If there's anything I know, it's good, edgy music. I'm always on the prowl for something new and interesting that will keep me on my toes. A good music video can make or break an artists--the music may be blasé, while the video is enticing, leading a listener to 'believe' that what they are watching and simultaneously hearing is 'inspiring and talent-filled'. BUT WAIT, what if you have the combination of a cutting-edge thematic shoot, and a supremely talented singer? The result: is an edgy, yet inspiring and entrancing video worth watching. Kudos to Xenia Ghali and my good and talented friend Noni Culotta for a song that will be forever stuck in my head......which for the first time I'm one hundred percent okay with.

No comments:

Post a Comment